Refreshing Mojito by the Pitcher Mojitos
Community Recipe from
- 10 Limes, Fresh pulp & Juice
- 30 Leaves of Fresh Mint
- 3/4 cup(s) Sugar
- Club Soda Chilled
- Place lime juice, mint and sugar into a pitcher.
- Using a muddle stick mash to release mint oils, and dissolve sugar into juice.
- Add rum and lots of ice topped with club soda. Adding more club soda to glasses if a lighter drink is desired.
- Garnish with fresh mint and lime slices.
- Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/refreshing-mojito-by-the-pitcher-mojitos-66947#ixzz1eXlroRTU
This recipe is a personal recipe added by xlbost and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Refreshing Mojito by the Pitcher Mojitos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic