Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) butter room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 box(es) red velvet cake mix
- confectioners' sugar for dusting
- * In the bowl of a mixer, cream together the cream cheese and the butter. Beat in the egg, then the vanilla. Beat in the cake mix until completely combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- * Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- * Roll the chilled dough into tablespoon siaed balls. Roll in confectioners' sugar, and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Caldwellh1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Velvet Gooey Butter Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies