Red Velvet Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 3 egg
- 1 ounce(s) red food coloring
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9x13-inch baking pan lightly with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat with an electric mixer on low speed, cake mix, butter, 1 egg, and food coloring until combined. Press cake mixture into prepared pan; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until creamy. Add 2 eggs and vanilla, beat to combine. Spread cream cheese mixture over cake layer.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until bars barely start to pull away from sides. Cool completely before cutting.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kermici and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Red Velvet Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts