Raspberry Peach Lemonade
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) agave nectar
- 6 ounce(s) raspberries
- 3 Medium peaches, sliced
- 1 cup(s) freshly squeeze lemon juice
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 cup water and agave over medium heat until the agave has dissolved, about 1 minute. Add raspberries and peaches, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until raspberries have broken down, about 5 minutes.
- With the top cap removed, combine raspberry peach mixture in a blender until smooth, about 1 minute; let cool completely before straining through a cheesecloth or fine sieve.
- In a large pitcher, whisk together raspberry peach mixture, lemon juice and 5 cups water. Place in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Serve over ice and raspberries, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Raspberry Peach Lemonade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic