Rasberry Cream Cheese Bars
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) graham crackers (24 whole) 2 3/4 cup crumbs
- 5 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter melted
- 2 package(s) cream cheese, (8 oz each) melted
- 2/3 cup(s) sugar
- 3 tablespoon(s) conrstarch
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup(s) sedless red rasberry jam melted
- White chocolate
- Heat oven to 350º
- Mix graham-cracker crumbs and butter until crumbs are mostened. press over bottom of a 13 X 9 inch baking pan. Bake 12 miutes to set.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy
- Beat in cornstarch, the eggs, salt and vanilla. Scrape into crust, smooth with rubber spatula. Drizzle with warm jam, then swirl with rubber spatural to marbleize.
- bake 25 mintues or until puffed. Cook on pan, then refirgerate at least 3 hour beofre cutting into 1 x 1 inch bars. Drizzle with melted white chocolate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rasberry Cream Cheese Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies