Ranch House Macaroni And Cheese
Community Recipe from
- Ranch House Macaroni And Cheese
- Servings: 6-8
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) sharp Wisconsin Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained well, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup bottled ranch style dressing
- 8 ounces wagon wheel pasta, cooked al dente according to package directions, drained
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large, deep saucepan, heat butter until sizzling. Stir in flour. Cook over medium heat, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes or until flour is golden. Gradually whisk in milk and cook, stirring 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is thick and smooth. Turn off heat, stir in salt, cumin, red pepper flakes, pepper, chiles and Cheddar. Stir until cheese melts. Add red peppers, dressing and cooked pasta, mixing well.
- Pour into oval 8x10-inch lightly buttered casserole or similar baking dish. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle with the sliced green onions.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ranch House Macaroni And Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables