Ranch Ham Rollups (or roast beef)
Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) cream cheese, 8 oz softened
- 1 envelope(s) Ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- 11 flour tortillas, 8 inches
- 22 slice(s) deli ham (or roast beef) thin sliced
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing mix until smooth. Add onions - mix well.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons of mixture over tortillas. Top each tortilla with 2 ham slices.
- Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Unwrap roll and slice about 3/4" slices.
- Keep cool until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sandyland and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note