Ranch Chicken Nuggets
Community Recipe from
- Ranch Chicken Nuggets
- "From Our Home to Yours"
- Ozark First Church of the Nazarene
- 2 cups Self rising Flour
- 1 (10oz) pkg Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 lb Frozen Chicken tenders
- 2 Cups Buttermilk
- Oil to deep fry in
- Fill a deep fryer pot to 1/2 it's depth with oil. Heat to 350F.
- In a Bowl, mix flour and dressing mix. Fill another bowl with the
- Buttermilk. Cut tenders into nuggets. Coat nuggets with flour mix, then
- buttermilk, the flour again. Fry 7 to 10 minutes or until Golden Brown. Cool slightly
- befor serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ranch Chicken Nuggets Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes