Quinoa mango pepper salad
- 1 cup(s) Quinoa (I used Tricolored)
- 2 cup(s) Water
- 1/2 whole(s) Red pepper chopped
- 1/2 whole(s) Yellow pepper chopped
- 2 whole(s) Shallots chopped
- 1 bunch(es) Cilantro chopped, stems removed
- 1 whole(s) Mango diced
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) Trader Joe's 21 Salute seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- Boil 2 cups of water with a dash of salt, if desired. Add quinoa and cook according to directions (about 15 minutes). Water should be fully absorbed. Remove from burner and set aside. Add chopped peppers, mango, shallots and cilantro. Whisk together lime juice and seasonings in a small bowl and pour over quinoa mixture. Stir and serve or refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefTania and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note