quinoa black bean burgers
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) quinoa
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 can(s) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) minced yellow or red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced onion
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1 eggs
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Cook the quinoa in the water as directed. roughly mash black beans with a fork, leaving some whole in a paste-like mixture. With clean hands, mix all except the olive oil and form into 5 patties.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Cook patties in hot oil until heated through, 2-3 minutes per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dpygrl01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
quinoa black bean burgers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes