Quick Tapioca Pudding
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1-2 eggs beaten
- 3 cup(s) nonfat milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Fill double-boiler pan partially with water so that water will not touch the bottom of the double-boiler insert bowl. Cover pan (without insert) and place over high heat to bring to boil.
- In double-boiler bowl, combine eggs and milk. Stir in tapioca and sugar.
- Place bowl over boiling water and cook uncovered without stirring for 7 minutes.
- Stir and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove bowl from heat. The tapioca thickens as it cools. Fold in vanilla.
- Leave in bowl or transfer to serving dish(es). Chill in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Quick Tapioca Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Puddings/Custards