Community Recipe from
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1 (1-lb. 12-oz) can(s) Italian-style peeled tomatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) capers
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 pinch(s) coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 (2-oz.) can(s) anchovies, drained, blotted dry, and minced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet; add garlic; saute over low heat about 1 minute; do not brown. Stir in tomatoes with their juice, olives, capers, red pepper flakes, oregano, and black pepper; cook over medium heat, stirring to break up tomatoes until the sauce thickens, about 15 minutes. Stir in anchovies and parsley; simmer 2 minutes. Add salt to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note