Pumpkin White Chip Macadamia Bars
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 cup(s) butter or margarine softened
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) Libby's 100% Natural Solid Pack Pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) Nestle Toll House Premier White Morsels divided
- 2/3 cup(s) chopped macadamia nuts
- Combine flour,cinnamon, cloves and baking soda in small bowl. Beat butter and sugars in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla until blended; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1-1/2 cups morsels and nuts. Spread into greased 15 X 10 jelly-roll pan. Bake in preheated 350* oven for 18 to 22 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. Place remaining morsels in heavy duty plastic bag. Microwave on medium-high (70%) power for 45 seconds; knead. Microwave at 10 second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over bars. Makes about 48 servings.
- Notes: could probably put raisins in this. I used nutmeg and walnuts instead of cloves and macadamia nuts. Used 13 X 9 pan-baked about 27 minutes. Excellent!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SharonKurtz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin White Chip Macadamia Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts