Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 box Betty Crocker Premium Brownies Ultimate Fudge
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1.Heat oven to 350F (325F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 9-inch square pan with shortening or cooking spray. In small bowl, beat all filling ingredients with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Set aside.
- 2.Make brownie batter as directed on box, using 1/4 cup oil, 2 tablespoons water and the egg. Spread 3/4 of the batter in pan. Spoon filling by tablespoonfuls evenly over batter. Spoon remaining brownie batter over filling. Cut through batter several times with knife for marbled design.
- 3.Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1 inch from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely.
- Cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
- Nutrition Information:
- 1 Serving (1 Brownie)Calories 210(Calories from Fat 70),Total Fat 8g(Saturated Fat 3g,Trans Fat 0g),Cholesterol 30mg;Sodium 140mg;Total Carbohydrate 33g(Dietary Fiber 1g,Sugars 24g),Protein 2g;Percent Daily Value*:Vitamin A 25%;Vitamin C 0%;Calcium 0%;Iron 8%;Exchanges:1/2 Starch;0 Fruit;1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;0 Vegetable;0 Very Lean Meat;0 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;1 1/2 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices:2;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ENeighbor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Swirl Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts