Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle
- 2 box(es) 14 oz gingerbread mix
- 1 box(es) 5.1 oz cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can(s) 15 oz pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon(s) ground cardamom or cinnamon
- 1 container(s) 12 oz frozen whipped topping
- 1/2 cup(s) ginger snaps for garnish
- Bake the gingerbread according to the package directions; cool completely. Meanwhile, prepare the pudding and set aside to cool. Stir the pumpkin pie filling, sugar, and cardamom into the pudding. Crumble 1 batch of gingerbread into the bottom of a large, pretty bowl. Pour 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the gingerbread, then add a layer of whipped topping. Repeat with the remaining gingerbread, pudding, and whipped topping. Sprinkle of the top with crushed gingersnaps, if desired. Refrigerate overnight. Trifle can be layered in a punch bowl.
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/pumpkin-gingerbread-trifle-recipe/index.html?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karenb1066 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts