Pumpkin Dream Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon(s) half-and-half
- 1-1/2 cup(s) thawed cool whip
- 2 package(s) 4 oz vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 can(s) 16 oz pumpkin (Libby's or similar)
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves or allspice
- 1 package(s) 8 oz phila cream cheese
- 1 package(s) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- Mix cream cheese, 1 tbs half and half and 1 tbs sugar w wire mesh until smooth.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Spread on Bottom of Pie Crust.
- Pour 1 cup half and half in mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix. Stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir in pumpkin and spices and mix well.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carenglenn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note