Pumpkin Angel Food Cake Bars with Pumpkin Spice Glaze
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Angel Food Cake Mis
- 16 ounce(s) canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup(s) sifted powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) hot water
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix angel food cake mix, pumpkin, and 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice in a bowl. Pour into a greased 9 X 13 in cake pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool.
- In another bowl, beat powdered sugar, hot water, vanilla and 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice together. Drizzle over the top of the cake and cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by delstvn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake Bars with Pumpkin Spice Glaze Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings