Pulled Pork (tacos, nachos, bbq)
Community Recipe from
- 8 pound(s) pork shoulder or Boston butt trimmed of fat
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 2 clove(s) garlic smashed
- 1 onion sliced
- Mix together salt, pepper, oregano & cumin.
- Rub all over pork and put into slow cooker.
- Put garlic and onion slices on top of pork.
- Cook 10 hours on low.
- Drain juices, remove extra fat, shred with 2 forks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note