Community Recipe from
- 4 1/2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3 sticks butter softened
- 1 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 2 (3.4 oz) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350. Stir together flour and baking soda in separate bowl and set aside. In a large bowl cream butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in pudding mix until well blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. When smooth, slowly add in the flour mixture. This can take a while but make sure it is well incorporated. Add chocolate chips. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and cook 8-12 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Joanna82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
pudding cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies