Praline Sweet Potato Casserole
- 6 c. mashed, cooked sweet potatoes (approx. 5 large potatoes)
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 c. butter, melted
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 t. ground nutmeg
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- 2 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 c. plain flour
- 2 c. chopped pecans
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 13x9x2inch casserole dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, sugar, eggs, milk, butter, vanilla, nutmeg and juice. Beat at low speed with an electric mixer till smooth. Pour into prepared dish.
- For topping, combine brown sugar, flour, pecans, and butter in a medium bowl. Sprinkle topping over potato mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove from refrigerator and let sit for 30 minutes. Bake, covered, for 55-60 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Alesia48 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Praline Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles