Potatoe Cheese Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 32 ounce(s) Potatoe O'Brien
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 can(s) French Fried onion rings
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Combine and mix soup, sour cream and milk until smooth. Combine as browns, 1/2 the cheese and onion rings. Pour the liquid mixture over the potato cheese mixture. Mix well but gently. Pour into greased 9x13 pan. Bake covered for about 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Top with cheese. Bake until bubbly and piping hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bsmithsmr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potatoe Cheese Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles