- 8 medium potatoes peeled and cut into 1/2 in cubes
- 6 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 jar(s) roasted sweet red peppers drained and chopped
- 1 small celery rib chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) rubbed sage
- 1/3 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream divided
- 1 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese divided
- 8 bacon strips coooked & crumbled
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh cilantro
- •In a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- • In a small bowl, combine flour and 1/2 cup cream until smooth; add to slow cooker. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese, bacon, cilantro and remaining cream.
- • Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened. Ladle into bowls; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Potato Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews