Potato & Avocado Soup
- 4 piece(s) potatoes (small to medium size)
- 0.5 quart(s) broth (chicken or veggie)
- 0.3 - 0.5 teaspoon(s) white pepper (powdered)
- 0.2 - 0.3 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 2 stalk(s) parsley
- 0.5 piece(s) avocado
- 1 piece(s) lime
- Peel potatoes, cut into small cubes. Heat up broth, add potato cubes, white pepper, cumin. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and boil on medium low. After 30 minutes, puree the soup in a blender, return soup to pot. Keep hot, but don't let boil.
- Cube avocado, distribute among two soup bowls, pour soup, add sour cream (2-3 teaspoons as desired). Chop parsley stems into small sprinkles, distribute among soup bowls, squeeze lime over soup as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmitt02138 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note