pork medallions with fennel & pancetta
Community Recipe from
- 1-12 ounce(s) pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- dash(es) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 ounce(s) pancetta finely chopped
- 2 bulb(s) fennel trimmed/cut xwise into 4 in clices
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 cup(s) whipping cream
- trim fat from meat, cut xwise into 1in slices. place between plastic wrap and pound lightly to 1/4 in thickness - repeat with remaining slices
- in bowl combine flour, salt & pepper - coat meat.
- in heavy large skillet heat oil. add meat 1/2 at time - cook until slightly pink in center, turning once. Remove meat from skillet. In same skillet cook bacon or pancetta over med. hight heat until crisp. add fennel, onion & garlic and cook until tender (3-5 mins). Add lemon juice and stir in cream. Bring to boil and return meat to pan. Cook until heated through and sauce thickens.
- Transfer to serving platter - spoon sauce over meat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Dev0rah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note