Pork Loin Chops w/Lemon Caper Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) pork loin chops
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/3 cup(s) white wine
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon zest
- 3 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) capers
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Heat oi in large no-stick pan - medium heat. Add pork; cook 5 min on each side or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm. Add garlic to pan; cook 30 seconds. Add wine, stir in lemon juice. Return pork to pan; add remaining ingredients. Serve pork topped with sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by earrational and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note