Pork Lo Mein
- 1 pound(s) boneless pork loin
- 2 carrots, peeled slices
- 1 bunch(es) chopped scallions
- 1 package(s) frozen corn
- 1 package(s) frozen peas
- 2 tablespoon(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced ginger
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 package(s) Thick Sphagetti
- Cut pork loin into thin 1/4 inch slices. Heat wok with oil and cook pork until almost done. Remove pork and set aside.
- Peel carrot skin and continue peeling to get thin peeled slices. Add this, scallions, corn, peas, to wok. Cover and let simmer for 5 min.
- Meanwhile add thick sphagetti to boiling water and cook til done.
- Add pork back to wok and continue cooking with vegetables. Add half of the ginger. Stir well.
- Drain and rinse noodles with cold water. Add noodles to wok. Add remaining ginger, soy sauce, and sesame sauce. Stir and cook 2 more min until everything is blended.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by iamjenny and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note