Pork Chops with Dijon Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 4 bone-in center-cut pork chops
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fat-free chucken broth or white wine
- 1/3 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) dijon mustard
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops; cook 3 minutes per side or until browned. Remove pork chops from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- To skillet, add broth or wine, honey and mustard; bring to a boil and cook 3 minutes. Add reserved pork; reduce heat and simmer 12 minutes, turning after 6 minutes. Serve pork with sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cslanier2013 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note