Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) boneless sirloin pork roast
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 whole(s) onion thinly sliced
- 4 ounce(s) can diced green chilies drained
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 24 ct. package(s) corn tortillas heated
- 8 ounce(s) pkg shredded 2% cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 whole(s) tomato chopped
- Sprinkle pork with 1 t each salt and pepper. In a large
- skillet, heat veg oil over med high heat. Brown pork. In a
- crock pot, combine onion and chilies. Place pork over.
- Pour water over pork and sprinkle with garlic and chili
- powders. Cook on low for 10 hours. Remove and shred
- pork. Serve with tortillas topped with cheese, sour
- cream and chopped tomato.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mmccann141 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note