Community Recipe from
- 2 clove(s) garlic, large
- 1 cup(s) red onions
- 3 ounce(s) gouda cheese or parmesan
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) corn meal/polenta
- Saute chopped onions and garlic in oil until golden. Heat broth with butter, whisk in cornmeal, stir constantly and simmer 10-15 minutes until thick. Remove polenta from heat and stir in onions, garlic, and cheese. Pour into buttered casserole dish or bowl. Smooth the top. Cover and chill for 45 minutes or longer.
- Slide butter knife around edges of dish and plop polenta upside down onto greaser baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Should be heated through and crusty on edges. Serve with Roasted tomato sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cabought and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Polenta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes