Community Recipe from
- 3 or 4 tangerines (optional)
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
- 3 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec, other orange liqueur, or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice or grenadine syrup
- 1 750-milliliter bottle champagne or sparkling apple juice, or one 32-ounce bottle carbonated water or lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- 1. If using tangerines, use a vegetable peeler or a thin sharp knife to thinly peel the tangerines (refrigerate fruit for another use). Trim peel to form about 6-inch-long spirals. Place a tangerine spiral in each chilled champagne glass, or set spirals aside to add to the rims. If desired, place 1 or 2 maraschino cherries in each glass.
- 2. In a glass pitcher, combine cranberry juice, Triple Sec, and maraschino cherry juice.
- 3. For each serving, pour about 1/4 cup cranberry juice mixture into each champagne glass. Add about 1/4 cup champagne, filling glass nearly to the top. Gently stir with an up-and-down motion to mix the drink without destroying the carbonation of the champagne. Makes 12 to 14 (4-ounce) servings.
- nutrition facts
- Calories103 Total Fat (g)0 Saturated Fat (g)0, Cholesterol (mg)0, Sodium (mg)3, Carbohydrate (g)15, Fiber (g)0, Protein (g)0, Vitamin A (DV%)0, Vitamin C (DV%)37, Calcium (DV%)0, Iron (DV%)1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Poinsettia Mimosas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic