Poblano Mac N Cheese
Community Recipe from
- 2 large poblano peppers grilled, peeled, chopped
- 6 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup(s) bacon crumbles cooked
- 5 1/2 cup(s) large macaroni noodles cooked
- 2 1/2 cup(s) sharp white cheddar shredded
- 1 cup(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- scallions chopped
- 1. Grill peppers until skin blackens. Remove from heat, and place in a bowl. Cover in plastic wrap, and let stand for 10 minutes.Peel & de-seed under cold water, then dice.
- 2. Cook cream over medium heat, stirring constantly until reduced by half. Stir in noodles, bacon, and 1/4 cup of peppers. Add cheese, cook over low heat for 10 - 12 minutes.
- 3. Add tomatoes and garnish with scallons.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BMcClure and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Poblano Mac N Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables