Pizza Puffs of Paradise
Community Recipe from
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup shortening
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour ( I use low carb flour)
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pepperoni (3 oz.)
- 3/4 cup finely shredded Romano or Parmesan cheese (3 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- Grease 2 large baking sheets and set aside. In a large saucepan combine water and shortening. Bring to a boil. Add flour all at once, stirring vigorously. Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat. Cool for 10 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in pepperoni, cheese, parsley, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets. Bake at 450°F for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza Puffs of Paradise Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers