Pizza - Cream Cheese Crust
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese shredded
- pizza toppings
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly spay a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray. With a handheld mixer, mix cream cheese, eggs, pepper, garlic powder and parmesan cheese until combined. Spread into baking dish. Bake for 12-15 minutes, our until golden brown. Allow crust to cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread pizza sauce on crust. Top with cheese and toppings. Sprinkle pizza with garlic powder. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pizza - Cream Cheese Crust Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes