Pistacio Bundt Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) yellow butter cake mix
- 1 box(es) small instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) light sour cream
- 1 cup(s) canola oil
- 1 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- Combine cake mix in large bowl with pudding mix, eggs, sour cream, oil and water. Blend well then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into greased bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, butter and milk; drizzle over cake once cool.
- Cook 47 min for large loaf pan or 37 min for small loaf pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Christie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pistacio Bundt Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts