Pineapple Shrimp in Endive Leaves
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) cooked, peeled shrimp, tails removed
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 1/2 cup(s) diced pineapple (from about 1/2 fresh pineapple)
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 3 head(s) Belgian endive, separated into individual leaves
- Chop shrimp and place in a large bowl. Add cucumber, pineapple, cilantro and lime juice and stir to combine. Arrange endive leaves on a serving platter. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of shrimp mixture into each endive leaf and serve. Yield: about 32 stuffed endive leaves.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note