Community Recipe from
- 1 (16-oz.) can(s) crushed pineapple, drained, reserve juice
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/8 cup(s) sugar
- 3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1 pinch(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) reserved pineapple juice, add milk if you do not have a full cup
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- sugar as needed
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Oil wells of 2 12-hole muffin pans; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, eggs and sugar.
- Reserve 3 tablespoons flour. In a medium bowl, combine remaining flour,
- baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Combine milk and vanilla.
- Alternately add milk and flour mixtures to creamed butter mixture. Place pineapple in a large bowl, sprinkle with reserved flour and turn with a large spoon until pineapple is lightly coated. Fold into batter.
- Fill each muffin well ¾ full and sprinkle tops with sugar. Fill any remaining empty wells ½ full with water. Bake until muffins pull away from sides of pan and turn golden brown and crumb on sides or until tester comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note