Pineapple Dragon Stir-fry
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Minute while rice Uncooked
- 1 can(s) Dole pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/3 cup(s) soy sauce divided
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce divided
- 2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch divided
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup(s) red bell pepper chunks
- 1 carrot (small) thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced fresh ginger
- PREPARE-rice accordingly to package directions.
- DRAIN-pineapple, reserve1/4 cup juice.
- STIR-together in a small bowl reserved juice, water,1/3 cup soy sauce,1 tbsp. cornstarch, red pepper and garlic powder;set aside.
- COMBINE-chicken with remaining 1tbsp.of cornstarch and soy sauce in a medium bowl. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 4-5 minutes or till lightly browned. Add broccoli, bell pepper, carrot and ginger, stir-fry 4 minutes or until just tender. Add reserved soy sauce mixture and cook stirring for 2-3 minutes or until sauce boils and thickens. Stir in pineapple chunks and heat through. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cookinmommy62 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple Dragon Stir-fry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes