Community Recipe from
- Pineapple cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- For the icing:
- Reserved pineapple juice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- In a mixer bowl cream the butter with the sugars. Add the eggs, pineapple
- Vanilla. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Blend into the wet
- Ingredients. Drop by teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 400
- Degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- For the icing: Gradually add pineapple juice to the powdered sugar by the
- Tablespoon. You want the consistency to be a bit thick, but still stream
- The spoon. While the cookies are still warm, spread the icing on the tops.
- This recipe makes about 8 dozen soft, delicious cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pineapple cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies