Pimento Cheese Spread - WF
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) sharp cheese cheese shredded
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 bunch(es) green onions chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- ground white pepper to taste
- 8 ounce(s) pimentos
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, red onion and pimentos. In a smaller bowl, mix green onions and garlic with mayonnaise, then add to cheese mixture and blend thoroughly. Add white pepper and stir well to combine thoroughly. Chill a few hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marcymarie102 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note