Pignoli Nut Cookie Recipe
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) pine nuts
- 8 ounce(s) almond paste (in can)
- 2/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 egg whites
- confectioner's sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer beat paste, sugar, egg whites until smooth. With spoon, place 1 tsp of mix on parchment-lined pan. Press nuts on cookie dough to cover.
- Bake 20-22 minutes until light brown.
- When cool dust with confectioner's sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pignoli Nut Cookie Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies