Penne pasta with chicken,herbs and tomatoes
- 1/3 cup(s) Basil leaves
- 10 ounce(s) Chicken strips
- 16 ounce(s) Diced tomatoes
- 4 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic
- 11/2 cup(s) Mozzarella cheese
- 16 ounce(s) Penne pasta
- Cook pasta. Heat olive oil in skillet.add garlic.add tomatoes and basil. Cook 2 min. Add chicken and simmer for 5mins. Toss with pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lad1nsg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note