Peanut butter kiss cookies
- Hershey kisses
- Peanut Blossoms
- five stars 100% would make this again
- Rate or review this recipe Read reviews
- Send to a friend
- Print recipe
- Peanut butter cookies topped with a Hershey's Kiss. Pure bliss!
- Makes about 48
- 1 bag (8oz) Hershey's Kisses
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- additional granulated sugar (red and green is pretty)
- Heat oven to 375F. Remove candy wrappers.
- In large bowl, beat shortening and peanut butter until well blended. Add the 1/3 cup of granulated sugar and all of the brown sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to peanut butter mixture. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in the additional granulated sugar; place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately place kiss on
- top of each cookie, pressing down so cookie cracks around edges. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SandyRobbins1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut butter kiss cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies