Peanut Butter Fudge (Lois Bender)
- 1/2 cup(s) Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup(s) Marshmallow Cream
- 1 cup(s) Peanut Butter
- 2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) White Karo Syrup
- Mix first four ingredients on medium heat. Bring to boil, stir constantly. Time from first bubble, boil 4 minutes.
- Take off heat, add peanut butter and marshmallow cream.
- Put in a buttered 9x13 pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amanda1118 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Fudge (Lois Bender) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Candy