This is really good but I leave off the m&m's. Instead of chopping up milky ways or snickers for this recipe you can use the bites version of the candy bar. Theres a coupon for them here: http://printablecouponsanddeals.com/2013/10/snickers-or-milky-brand-bites-1-and-2-off-any-one-snickers-or-milky-brand-bites-8oz-size-50-off-any-one-snickers-or-milky-way-brand-bites-2-83-oz-size.html
Peanut Butter Chocolate Pizza
- 1 cup(s) Peanut Butter (Crunchy or Creamy)
- 1 cup(s) Butter (Melted)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Graham Crackers (1 bag) (Crushed)
- 2 cup(s) Powdered Sugar
- 1 package(s) Chocolate Chips, semisweet (Melted in Microwave)
- Mini M&Ms to taste
- 1 Butterfinger Candy Bar (Crushed)
- 1 Snickers Candy Bar (Cut in small chunks)
- Combine peanutbutter, butter, graham crackers, and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Coat or grease a 12" pizza pan (preferably without holes) with cooking spray or butter/oil.
- Spread the mixture onto the greased pizza pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave - approximately 1 1/2 min. Stir up the chocolate so it is completely melted, and then spread it on top of the graham cracker mixture on the pan.
- Sprinkle with the candy listed or your favorite candy/topping. Chill for 15 min. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peanut Butter Chocolate Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts