Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup(s) dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With a hand mixer, beat together egg, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and vanilla. Beat in peanut butter.
- Drop dough by teaspoonful onto baking sheet, pressing lightly with the back of a fork and then press 3 chocolate chips onto each cookie. Bake for 10 minutes. Take out of oven and cool for 5 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CathyTedder and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note