Peaches 'n Cream Smoothie
This super creamy smoothie is an excellent summer drink for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack. Make it extra cold by using both frozen peaches and a frozen banana; make it a power drink by adding a teaspoon of wheat germ or protein powder. Using low-fat milk in this recipe reduces the calories, but feel free to use whole milk, soy milk or your favorite milk option.
Yield: 4 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1 banana, frozen (or fresh, if desired)
- 5 peach halves (canned) or 15 peach slices (frozen)
- 8 ounce(s) vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 1 pinch(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) low-fat milk
- Step 1 Allow frozen banana to thaw slightly and then cut into chunks. Allow frozen peaches to thaw slightly.
- Step 2 Place peaches, yogurt, banana, cinnamon and milk in jar of blender.
- Step 3 With lid of blender jar securely fastened, pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Step 4 Pour into glasses and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note