Community Recipe from
- 2 stick(s) unsalted butter softened
- 2 2/3 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 3/4 ounce(s) (49 grams) freeze dried peaches pulverized in a mini food processor
- 3/4 cup(s) low fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup(s) pureed fresh peaches
- 1 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla exract
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cupcakes tins with liners. Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. In a large measuring cup or bowl, mix together buttermilk, peach puree, and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until pale, about 2 minutes. Add eggs 1 at a time mixing well after each addition. Mix in pulverized peaches. Mix in flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with 2 batches of buttermilk mixture. Mix until just combined, scraping down bowl as needed. Scoop batter into cupcake tins.
- Bake 21 to 24 minutes. Allow cupcakes to cool in tins for 10 minutes, and then remove cupcakes and place them on a cooling rack.
- Peach Cream Cheese icing:
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1.75 oz (49 grams) freeze dried peaches pulverized in a mini food processor
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3-5 cups powdered sugar
- In large mixing bowl, mix butter until it is softened and uniform. Add cream cheese and beat together until it is uniform. Add vanilla extract and mix. Add 3 cups of sugar to the mixture and mix. Add more sugar if necessary. Mix again until mixture is creamy and spreadable. Frost cupcakes once they are cooled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Joanna82 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts