Peach Brown Betty with Gingersnaps
Community Recipe from
- 6 large peaches
- 2 cup(s) fine gingersnap crumbs about 1/2 of a box of ginger snaps. processed in a food processor
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoon(s) flour
- 5 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 1. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking pan and set aside.
- 2. Bring to boil a large pan of water. Add peaches a few at a time let poach 30 secs- 1 minute. Remove and rinse with cold water. Peel, pit and slice the peaches thickly. Combine with the brown sugar, lemon juice and pumpkin pie spice.
- 3. Combine the ginger snap crumbs, flour, butter and ginger. Sprinkle half te mixture over the bottom of the baking pan. Spoon in peach mixture and top with remaining crumbs. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- 4. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gotapengwen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Peach Brown Betty with Gingersnaps Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts