Paula Deen's Pineapple Upside Down Biscuits
Community Recipe from
- Paula Deen's Pineapple Upside Down Biscuits
- Recipe courtesy Paula Deen
- Show: Paula's Party
- Episode: Paula-fy It
- 1 (10-ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick butter), at room temperature
- 10 maraschino cherries
- 1 (12-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 count)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease 10 cups of a muffin tin. Strain the can of crushed pineapple, save juice
- for later.
- Combine the pineapple, sugar, and butter, and mix well. Divide the pineapple
- mixture among the muffin cups. Place a cherry in the center of each muffin cup,
- making sure cherry hits bottom of cup. Place 1 biscuit in each cup on top of
- sugar and pineapple mixture. Spoon 1 teaspoon reserved pineapple juice over each
- biscuit. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Cool for 2 minutes. Invert
- the pan onto a plate to release the biscuits. Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Paula Deen's Pineapple Upside Down Biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads