Pasta with Spinach, Shrimp and Tomato
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bag baby spinach leaves
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- black pepper
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 16 oz pasta shells
- 1. Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to directions.
- 2. Heat olive oil in saute pan, add garlic, then saute shrimp until pink; remove from pan and set aside.
- 3. Add tomatoes to the pan and simmer 5 minutes.
- 4. Coarsely chop spinach, add to pan and cook 5 minutes. Add lemon juice and capers and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6. Return shrimp to the pan.
- 5. Drain pasta into a colander and into a warm bowl. Mix with shrimp mixture, adding more olive oil if needed. Serve in pasta bowls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JMorin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Pasta with Spinach, Shrimp and Tomato Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes